Virtualised Service Platforms
The main activities of this working group are:
- Define what is meant by a service, and determine the set of requirements a service must meet in order be supported. This will take into account envisioned future Internet trends such as sensors, RFIDs, "smart dust" etc.
- Identify other FP7 stakeholders in a virtualized service platform and solicit their involvement.
- Formulate the non-functional requirements on a virtualized service platform from an application provider point of view.
- Verify the set of requirement against contributed use-cases.
- Start working on a common definition of the interfaces required by service/application providers for lifecycle management.
- Examine the objectives of the other CWGs (e.g. Service Architecture) to identify potential overlaps and points for collaboration.
Chair: Eliot Salant